A day late and a milk bone short. I would tell you why I couldn’t make it to Fibbing Friday on time, but you’d never believe me.
The thought provoking question for this week:
- What did the couch say to the toilet?
- What caused the last traffic jam in town?
- What really powers the Internet?
- What is really between Trump’s ears?
- What is in the heart of Africa?
- What was the last meal eaten in the Garden of Eden?
- Who built the pyramids of Yucatan?
- What is the highest form of flattery?
- Speakeasies were not secret bars, what were they?
- Alcatraz isn’t a prison, what is it really?
- What is in hamburger?
- What is the real question and answer to number 12?
- The couch told the toilet, “I’m better than you because my owners can sit on me longer without their legs falling asleep.”
- As soon as Gary Tomlinson invented a jam with fruit preserves, all of the traffic jams were tossed in the trash can.
- The Internet is powered by Elon Musk.
- Resting deep in the recesses between Trump’s ears is an audio recording playing infinitely on a loop, “LET’S GO BRANDON!”
- If you listen closely to what’s around you in the heart of Africa, you’ll hear a pulse.
- Truth be told, Adam and Eve’s last meal was each other.
- The pyramids of Yucatan were built by a bunch of busy French Bulldogs.
- The highest form of flattery is the fun house mirror that makes you look skinny.
- Speakeasies are when you are talking with your partner in bed, but you wind up falling asleep midway through one of their sentences.
- Alcatraz is the name of my cousin.
- The main ingredient in a hamburger is my teeth.
- The real question is: why aren’t you following my blog. Likely, your answer is: I’m a cat person.
Prompted from Fibbing Friday at: https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/05/06/fibbing-friday-de-ja-vu/.